my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, September 02, 2006
Its my blogs grand opening! Heres a freebie for ya.
Welcome to my blog. As a grand opening present for all of you i am giving you a freebie. This is an add-on to my kit Kiwi Island which is available at Digital Freebies and Digi Scrap Yard.



To download click the picture :)


This includes 2 papers, 2 twill ribbons, and 4 pewter elements. Thanks to serena thomas for her doodle design brushes and atomic cupcake for their awesome actions.

As i was saying, i am very excited to be opening this blog today. So i'll give you a little background on myself. My name is Pamela Gibson and in July 2006 i got married to a wonderful man named Daniel. I stumbled upon digital scrapbooking in January after i bought a paper scrapping kit and realized i loved it but couldn't afford to keep up with buying new kits. So i looked into the computer where i was already quite profficient in using photoshop because i used to design clothes in photoshop. By March i started to design when i stumbled upon the Element Kit Gang, which is where i first started to learn how to design. In May i was fortunate enough to get a design team position at Gotta Pixel. I continued to design and eventually got into using digiscrapdesigner to learn new techniques. In June i got a store designer position at Digital Freebies and in August i got one at Digi Scrap Yard. I now am an admin at digi scrap yard as well as a DTM at Gotta Pixel. I would describe my style as clean and simple yet very versatile and lovely. I would also venture to say i have an eye for colour, at least thats what i've been told. I am Canadian but am going to university in England where I live with my husband and my dog Scruffy. I start my second year of university in October where I will continue to study history. Anyways, thats about enough for now. Check back here to listen to me rant about random things and give away freebies and new news about my new products and things. Signing off for now....

Labels: , ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:19 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Heather Heinzer said…

    Congrats on your blog!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Diginan,Liz said…

    Love your banner, Scruffy is adorable. Thanks for the lovely freebie. Liz

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Lauren Grier said…

    looks great girl :) I neglect my poor blog far too often. There's so many errors on it that I just haven't bothered to fix haha.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Looking good and I love the add-on! Thanks a million! (((hugs)))

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Great looking blog! Love little Scruffy's picture--he looks like a sweet pup!

    Thanks for the freebie and congrats on your new blog! I just on at a friend's scrapping blog and have a freebie of my own up there if you'd like to take a peek: http://scrappaydivas.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger x..LilBumbleBee..x said…

    Thank You!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER