my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
I think i'll follow Scruffy's example and just sleep.
I'm gettin over a bout of the flu and i just feel incredibly tired and worn out. Scruffy is asleep on the bed, i think i'll do what he's doing. Well i would but i have dishes to wash and a room to tidy and the hallway could use a vaccuum...
I got my computer back yesterday. It broke last december and my husband never got around to taking it in to get fixed, he finally got his butt in gear and took it to the work techy guy yesterday and by the time he got home it was all fixed and had all my stuff installed on it ready to go... hmmmm..... maybe if he'd done that 10 months ago i never would have taken over his laptop. Well he can live and learn. Its quite fast, and he cant touch it. So i'm happy.
I'm still in shock about Steve Irwin. Such a sad thing, i really liked him. And he was so young. If i had any money i'd donate it to the charities being set up in his name, the discovery channel has set one up called the Crikey Fund as well as one being set up at his zoo. As soon as donation links are available i'll post them. I feel very strange, i wasnt old enough to feel it when princess diana died but i grew up watching Steve Irwin and it feels really horrible and i imagine this is what it felt like to the world when princess Diana died, although i'm not comparing them because they were completely different people. The only comparison was that they both died young in tragic circumstances. His wife and kids are releasing the video of him pulling the barb out of his chest because they say that it is what he would have wanted. I dont know if i'll watch it. Its hard to believe someone who spent their lives with dangerous animals and putting themselves in majorly dangerous situations with snakes and crocodiles would be killed in a freak accident. Stingray barbs are very rarely fatal. It doesnt seem fair. Anyways, my rant on that is over. Maybe it will make me feel a bit better. I hope to raise some money for the charity, maybe i'll make a kit to sell for it. I dont know. I hope i can do something because i don't feel right just sitting here doing nothing. i'm a bit lost at the moment with being ill, and everything else. lol. Here's to hoping i find a map.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 11:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER