my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, September 07, 2006
Wanna be a Ct Member? Want My Kits Free?

hey everyone. I have a newly vacated spot on my CT. I am looking for a creative, fun person who would be an asset to my team. The way to enter this contest is to submit to me a layout made with my Anne kit. This kit will only be given to serious entries to the contest. To recieve a link to this kit please email dm_gibson@yahoo.co.uk with the following information: Name, Where you're from, What you describe your scrapping style as, A mini biography (nothing big, just a couple lines) and what you think you'd contribute to my team. Please put the words "CT Contest" in the subject line. If chosen you will recieve my kits free of charge and access to my CT yahoo group and your requirement will be to make layouts with my kits and post them at DSY, Digital Freebies, and Shabby Princess, as well as anywhere else you normally submit layouts to. The preview of the kit you will be using is below. Good luck to everyone.


Labels: ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER