my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, February 07, 2008
My first new Creative Team Member
I've taken on two new creative team members and today i'm going to feature my first! This is Sarah (my3hens) and her layouts are fabulous. She got right into the groove and here is her first layout!



this layout was done with my new Candy Hearts kit and with glitter by flergs. Its linked so you can go give her some love!!



Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 8:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER