my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, December 03, 2007
Diary of a Packrat...
So i decided today was the day, with us moving to Canada next year we need to get this house on the market, and to do that it has to be really clean and we have to repaint. But to do anything to the house we need to clean it out, especially since we cant really take a lot with us to canada. Today i started to go through my clothes looking for anything really old, that doesnt fit, that doesnt look right, etc. I have a black garbage bag full of clothes that are old or dont fit right to give to charity. And yes, it feels good to give to charity BUT i feel like i've lost part of my soul and cant stop asking myself "what if i want to wear this and i've given it away?" I'm sure all packrats can sympathize with me here, but i suppose its all for the best. I'm saying goodbye to my trusted old clothes, at least i'll have less laundry to do!

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 2:31 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh boy, can I relate! After seeing the Oprah episodes on the ultra-horder, I've been trying to declutter our house. I'm not nearly as bad as that woman, but I definitely need to get my packrattyness under control.

    My husband's from Manitoba and we're venturing up north (from Georgia) for our first white Christmas in 4 years. My boys are excited.

    Good luck with readying for your move (back to B.C.?)

    Cheers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER