my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, September 27, 2006
News
Well, i've decided to leave Digi Scrap Yard. I want to spend more time on my design team position at gottapixel and my store at Digital freebies. Now i can spend my time on new endeavors. I always want to expand my horizons, and university starts up again in a week and i'm trying to find a job and all sorts of stuff. Well. also, i've been tagged. So heres my tagged info.
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets:

1) My dog has a girl bark. He always sounds hoarse but he isnt in pain.
2) My husband is addicted to electronics. His room looks like a sony store.
3) I sometimes talk to stuffed animals. (dont look at me like that... lol. This was before i got a dog to talk to. Lol)
4) I could eat kraft dinner every meal for the rest of my life.
5) I'm 20 and want to BE martha Stewart. lol.

Now to tag...

Jennifer
Tracy B
and i cant find anyone else who's blog address i know that hasnt already been tagged. lol. how sad is that?

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:34 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ROFL! About as sad as me...cause I was gonna tag you too. And I still am, just count my tag with the other one cause I was late because I was sick.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER