my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, February 15, 2008
New Release Friday!



OMG! Did you see how cute he looks today? He is sooooo hot! Sound familiar? Then check out my I Like TOTALLY Love You Paper Pack and go back to the days of passing SWAK notes in the hall and practice kissing your pillow. Filled with doodles, lipstick kisses, and paint splatters this paper pack featuring wine, pink, and gray is perfect for scrapping all of your loves from puppy love to baby love. Pick up my I Like TOTALLY Love You Paper Pack today! includes 6 patterns and 4 solids
GET IT HERE!


Every girl loves a new Easter dress! That’s why my Easter Dress Paper Pack features sweet florals, sassy swirls, and crisp solids perfect for all your special occasions. The traditional pink, greens, and blue are perfectly complemented with modern hints of black red and orange to help you create a look that is all you. Pick up my Easter Dress Paper Pack today! 6 patterned and 4 solid papers.
GET IT HERE!

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 8:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I, like, totally love it. ;) Great paper pack! I also wanted to tell you that your blog looks fabulous! Love all the paper strips. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER