my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, October 09, 2006
sorry for the delay


Well, its been awhile since i last posted but i've been really busy. I've completed a few new kits, started back at university again, and cooked my first ever thanksgiving dinner. First of all, I started back at university and most of my courses are good, except for one which sounds really dull. Next on the list, yesterday i cooked my first ever thanksgiving dinner. I made a stuffed turkey crown, my auntie debbie's scalloped potatoes, a vegetable medley, corn on the cob, home made rolls, and a chocolate tarte for desert. It was delicious and i'm totally amazed it turned out. On the scrapping front, i've completed quite a few kits in the past bit.




This Country Christmas Kit comes with these bonus tags.

These kits are (from top) Cozy Hearthside, Thanksgiving Blessings, Martha, Country Christmas with bonus tags, and Summer in the Country. All except country christmas and summer in the country are in the store at Digital freebies now. Summer in the Country will be available tuesday, and the christmas kits (there is another one as well that i'm keeping for a suprise for later) will be available in the end of october/early november. I hope you guys enjoy these kits. :D

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER