my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, May 07, 2007
A nice little Sneaky Peeky and A Fabulous Suprise
Sooo.... I've been sick. So sick in fact that we couldn't go to our family barbecue to say goodbye to my husband's cousin who is emigrating to Australia... fortunately I didn't feel that bad about missing it because it was on NSD. lol. Despite that, i did NO shopping. I simply can't afford to spend money. I think that paid off because just now my husband let the cat out of the bag... He's booked us a luxury hotel for Wednesday night, and he's taking me back to Oxford. He proposed to me in Oxford, how sweet is it that he's taking me back? I'm so excited!!! I'm also excited about my new products i finished.... All are going into my stores shortly at PDW, Oaks, S2B, and Divine. Just a sneaky peek of the new Funkilicious collection (papers, elements, and an alpha, the alpha is included with the elements as well as separately) and a preview of my Glitterific Swirls. All will be up soon.



and ooooooh guess what! I saw these today and i'm totally taken by them. Theyre by Kiki Scraps designs at 3scrapateers. Her stuff is awesome and you should totally check it out.


My dog has recently taken up a new thing, sleeping on pillows, and now i can not help but see him sleeping on them all the time. lol.


The one sad thing happening at the moment is i just found out Gilmore Girls is being cancelled. I cant believe there will only ever be 2 more episodes. I'm addicted to that show, and i seriously cried when i found out. I think thats about it for now but i will be back later to tell you more about my ever so exciting (NOT!) life.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Traci Reed said…

    I love the colors in your new kit! And I'm sad about the Gilmore Girls too!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Monique said…

    NOOOOOOO!!!!! not Gilmore Girls! i hadn't heard that! I'm addicted to the show too, i can't believe it won't be around any more. that's my one show that i watch that hubby doesn't like, it's my one show i set aside time for every week no matter what! :-( so sad! maybe we'll have to start a GG support group to get us through this ;-(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER