my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, March 19, 2007
Okay, so i havent blogged in awhile but now i'm back and better than ever
So... today i made the layout of my lifetime. I swear i never knew i was this creative and i always envied those really fabulous layouts. I never went out for ct's cuz i didnt think i was good enough but today, after this layout i feel i can compete with some of the fabulous gals out there. Because i'n so proud of this layout i thought i'd show it to you all.

My dog is so sweet and such a good little model. He loves to pose for pictures and therefore i have a LOT of pictures.

On another sub-topic of scrapping, i have just put out a new product at my BRAND NEW STORE at divine digital. My Layered Torn Edge Paper and Photo Shape Templates are an easy way to get that torn edge look on your papers and photos. The pack even comes with the paper used in the example! how cool is that? Another special for you guys, you can also get 30% off all my stuff at divine digital until the 21st of March by using the code BrandNew. Remember to go to your cart and put the code in BEFORE you check out. I'm so excited about this new store and I cant stop telling people! lol.



On a completely unrelated topic, it SNOWED today. I'm serious, its the 19th of March... and it was SNOWING! on and off, and never stuck, but it snowed. I am a snow queen, i love snow, i cant get enough, and it doesnt really snow wherever i live until I move away. As soon as i move it starts snowing loads where i USED to live. Annoys the heck out of me.

Labels: , ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:19 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger cloggie68 said…

    When I read your blog (came here on the blog train) I thought, she must live near me... You said it snowed today... well it did here too and it was crazy, last week it was really Spring and now snow... but I live in The Netherlands, so it must have been a coincidence...lol!

    Great blog, love reading your stuff!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i want to link swap ya but it wont let me email you hereis my blog

    http://mandyraescrapbooks.blogspot.com/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER