my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
mmm.... Cookies.
Yum, i LOVE cookies. Right now i really wish i had a cookie. lol. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, you know, the old fashioned kind. I bake them and I'm not exagerating, but my chocolate chip cookies are the greatest. lol. no i'm not arrogant, lol. This is based on other people's opinions. lol. Theyre soft and chewy and warm and when you break them in half the melty chocolate chips pull apart beautifully, you know like in a commercial. lol. mmm cookies. now i'm hungry, bad move when i'm going grocery shopping soon. yikes. lol. I might have a new freebie for you later... i'm not really sure, but maybe, so why don't you subscribe to my blog, i plan to have a few more freebies in the next little while... you dont want to miss them :D

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:07 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Now I want a cookie! LOL :)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yer makin my mouth water!! I want a chocolate chip cookie now! lol

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i love cookies to, especially chocolate chip, i have recently gotten into oatmeal chocolate chip.. yummmy.

    Hey so this is the first time i have been able to read your blog, everytime i have come to it in the past it has been kind of all over the place!

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    mmmmmmmmmmm cookies....for some reason chocolate chip cookies are the hardest thing for me to bake, they ALWAYS come out crunchy...LOL

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger katg1006 said…

    Oh how cruel....I soo want a chocolate chip cookie right now ;-) Maybe you'll share your yummie recipe with us less fortunate souls :-)

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger nnylfs said…

    i was sitting here putting off going to make supper, when i read your blog about cookies - now i'm starving! can i send you my address for some cookies? and i love your scrap stuff - love your talent! thank you for sharing your things!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Shell said…

    UGH!!!!! Now I want cookies lol. But cookies aren't on my healthy eating reduction plan.

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Kiki Halbert said…

    Great. Now I want dessert! I'll have to try your cookies and reserve judgement about whether you are right or not...until then....mmmmm cookies!

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the freebie. Thank you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER