my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, March 24, 2007
I entered a contest....
So, as a new thing for me, i have entered a contest and submitted to some magazines. I submitted that layout in my previous post to about 4 magazines, and then i entered the ScrapStreet Star competition. Its a 5 week contest where they eliminate people each week, based on judges, and public vote. The wonderful Shabby Princess gifted me her new Bella collection so i have been using that.

My audition pieces were the layout from my previous post, and this one.


My warm-up exercise (make a card with only one company's products, or for us digi girls, one kit)

and my round one entry (scrap IT, it being any animal or object)

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 9:37 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger LissaRenfro said…

    Good luck on your contests! Your LOs are beautiful. I have to ask.... are those sparkles on your slideshow? How did you do that? How fun.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Sandra Holmes Stanton said…

    Your pieces are terrific! Best of luck in the competition and w/ your mag submissions!

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Kiki Halbert said…

    I'm loving the new layouts! Awesome! How can someone not fall in love with Scruffy!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you luck!!! How cute are those???

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did you do that lovely fold on the SP kit page, "Doggy Dreamin'"? I'd love to know!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER