my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, May 18, 2007
OOooooh a SNEAK PEEK!!
so... after over 15 hours of no internet due to help desk incompetance i am back and running. I was one day behind on releasing this wednesday's new releases. So i apologize for that and promise next week's will be on time. For today i have a sneak peek for you guys! I hope this entices you. I created 4 new products yesterday when i had no internet. Who knows if i'll create more by next wednesday but for now here is a sneak peek of what will be coming out!


I'll be spending a lot of time today getting up products i released at Scrap2Basics yesterday up in my other stores!

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 11:08 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your work is wonderful! Glad I found you!!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your work is fabulous! So glad I found you and your designs!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love your artrage creations. looks cool

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER