my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, October 29, 2007
No Tricks all Treats Bag at Polka Dot Potato
Do you want to test drive my products? Or are you already a fan and want SIX brand new products to add to your collection? Well my grab bag is for you! To make it less of a guess i've put the colour swatch on the front of the bag and the whole bag co-ordinates! I've also given you the hint/tip that girl, boy, and gender neutral products are in the bag! So no need to worry if you have all boys or all girls. Take a chance, you wont be sorry! Valued at $12.50 and on sale for only $2!!!



Click the picture to go to the bag to snag yours!!!!

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 4:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER