my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, October 20, 2007
Sooooo.... I have one heck of a new release friday coming up and because i'm feeling rather loopy at the moment i have decided to show you ALL the products being released!!!! I don't normally do this but for once i will give it a go!

Without further ado, here are the previews!
















Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 8:16 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger MEI said…

    Gorgeous kits, Pamela!!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I so wish I had a little girl to use that Pretty in Pink kit on. That is absolutely adorable! I also am lovin' the Christmas kit too!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Beautiful kits, Pamela!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER