my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, October 05, 2007
From my blog to Yours at Sweet Shop Designs!
So today they had us take a quiz and post the results on our blog. Apparently the best halloween costume for me is Elvis.

Your Halloween Costume Should Be

Elvis


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:49 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    My best Halloween costume should be Elvis, too *lol*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER