my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I'm MOVING! Guess where and win!!!!
So I am leaving my current stores and going exclusive to an entirely brand new one!! Post here with where you think i'm going and if you are the first correct one you will receive a $10 gc pm'd to you the day i debut (most likely friday!) So get your guesses in!!!!

Make sure you post at DST in the thread of your guess will not be eligible! :D Get those guesses in and have fun!!!!

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER