my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, September 24, 2007
I got a NEWSLETTER! Join for a super cool FREEBIE!
So i finally got a newsletter! Join here to recieve this great paper pack FREE! This newsletter will update you on new products, give you sneak peeks, exclusive coupons, occasional freebies, and information on any calls or contests! Its free to join and you'll get this fab paper pack entirely FREE!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 6:14 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER