my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, September 21, 2007
A Few fabulous new products! and a little freebie at the end!
Are you ready for a fun new england autumn? Have a look at these papers!



available now for only $3.00

And how bout a not so spooky halloween? Just grab a Pocketful of Boo!








By Wulan

By Gretch

By Claudia (also uses Mary Fran spooky wordart and Michelle Coleman brushed frame)

By Leah

Both available for just $3 each or buy both together for $4.98 using the handy Buy Together option at the bottom of each product page!

You can find my Oaks store HERE

and here is a little freebie :) An october desktop made with the New England Autumn Papers!



you can get it in the sidebar of my blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 10:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Pamela, beautiful kits!! I just love the Halloween layout you did and all the little elements. I am an element person.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Donna B. Miller said…

    What lovely new kits. I love the plaid in the New England Autumn. I'm so glad that fall is almost here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER