my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, September 23, 2007
Description Writer Call!
Hey everyone

I'm looking for someone who can write witty and fun descriptions for my products for the store. I'm just plain crappy at descriptions. lol. You'd get free access to my store as compensation and have no layout requirements, just writing a description for each new product. If you are interested could you look at this preview and write a sample description.



you can see the rest of my products here

If you are interested please write a sample description for the Stanley Park paper pack and email it to pamelagibsondesigns@yahoo.ca with the subject line "Description Writer Call"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lynn Grieveson said…

    Good luck with the newsletter (and the search for a writer!). Love the rich colours in that paperpack.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER