my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, November 15, 2007
New Camera Dance!
So my darling hubby and my parents went in on a Christmas present together for me! A brand new Canon Rebel XTi with 4 gig memory card. I've been taking photos non-stop since it arrived yesterday afternoon. I think i've taken something like 400 pictures! lol. Luckily my dog is a good sport and actually loves to have his picture taken so i have a good model. I've decided to share some of my favourites so far!






Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 10:11 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger MEI said…

    What a great gift! I am jealous. Are you all decorated for Christmas? Your dog is just the cutest.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm so glad you're having fun with the new camera! :)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger LindaJD said…

    OOooo How Wonderful! lucky girl :)
    I am hoping to get one of these off Santa :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER