my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!!
To celebrate all my Halloween kits at Polka Dot Potato are on sale 40% off!!!!

That means just $3 each!!!!!!!!!!

Choose from:







or why not grab all three?? Normally priced at $5 each these kits are a steal!!! Why not have your treats too! Dont let the kids have all the fun! October 31st ONLY!

And... I decided to do some more work on those buckets, i felt they werent nearly pretty enough. So i grabbed my new papercutter, which has a wavy blade you can use and created little bags for each type of chocolate bar in different halloween coloured papers, and then used the cutter to cut strips from the same colours of paper as a bit of a confetti-ish stuff to tuck in around the bags, and then i tied little bits of raffia in colours matching the little paper bags to the handles. Here is how they turned out!




My dog is dressed up as Count Scruffula this year...




Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love what you did with the buckets. And dog costume is SO CUTE.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger absolutartist1 said…

    Oooooo! I wanna be YOUR niece! LOL Terrific buckets!

    Great sale too, but no $$ for scrapping here right now, so I'll just drool!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER