my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, February 29, 2008
New Teen/Non-Cutesy Boy Paper pack and 29% OFF EVERYTHING TODAY ONLY!!!
Introducing: Dan the Man, the paper pack for all your teen and non-cutesy boys! and its on sale!!! today only!







Available now at Polka Dot Potato!!! and for today only its 29% off! Thats only $2.49 for 12 fabulous papers!!! GET IT HERE!!

REMEMBER: EVERYTHING IS 29% OFF FOR TODAY ONLY!!!

also, if you missed the trash to treasures hunt the freebie is now available in the freebies section of my blog in the left hand sidebar - its called My Blue Jeans :)

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 12:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER