my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, February 22, 2008
Treasure Hunt A-Hoy!
If treasure is what you seek, view this blog to find your treat.
*hint* its on the main page and its marked with an X
Note: The hunt doesnt officially start until 6pm EST so if you continue on the other freebies may not be up or active yet.

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 11:52 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Sonia said…

    Thanks so much, this is so frustrating and so much fun at the same time! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Cheers Sonia

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said…

    Thank you, the papers are beautiful!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER