my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
This is THE day!
So i'm gonna get in shape. You know how it is, time is lacking, and so is the motivation, really, its not fun to go to the gym or anything like that. Today after reading many a good review on Wii Active i went out and bought it. I did my first workout tonight and it was gruelling. I was exhausted, sweating, and my heart was beating like crazy, but it was also fun, which is not something i can say about the gym. I started the 30 day challenge in the game, filled in my first journal entry (it asks you all sorts of questions like how much water did you drink, did you eat fast food, etc) and I did my first challenge.

It took me 30 minutes, on high intensity doing a combination of running on the track, bicep curls, a few other strength ones i cant remember the names of, boxing, and inline skating (which is soooooo hard btw). When i was finished and heading upstairs for a shower my mom commented on how I looked like I was standing up straighter... So score, thats pretty cool for a start. My end stats on the first workout were 470 calories burned and 30 minutes worked.

The journal keeps track of your exercise and gives you a cool medal each day and rates how well your doing. It also has a calendar that tells you when you need to take a day off, etc. It will change up the exercises each day to work different parts of the body. I looked at the original 30 day challenge people that they had do it and some lost even like 25lbs in a month, thats crazy, and i'd love to have even 5 or 10lbs lost.

Here is my public declaration... I AM GOING TO GET FIT AND STICK WITH THIS!

If anyone else has this or uses it, feel free to leave a comment because i'd love to hear your opinions. I'll keep y'all updated on any good progress.

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER