my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, May 04, 2008
Retirement!
Okay so I'M not retiring but some products are. As you may be able to tell i have new packaging... Well this packaging took me weeks to make and when i was repackaging my products I decided to retire a few. So without further ado, Grab these before theyre gone!!



Check out the Clearance Bin Now!

Don't Forget The New Summer Sun Paper Pack, perfect for all those summer pages.







AND the Sale is still on!!! 30% off everything excluding potato bar products and a few christmas kits (i cant figure out why the christmas kits wont go on sale, lol)



Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 6:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER