my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, May 16, 2008
Brand New Site and Blog
So i've got a new site! and with it comes a non-blogger blog. So i invite you to hop on over to http://pamelagibsondesigns.f-sw.com and check it out. All the posts from this blog have been moved over and as far as i can tell i've got the subscription thing so that it will come from the new blog. :) Anyways, theres a sneak peak at my new product i'm working on over at the site so enjoy!
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER