my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, July 12, 2009
Want to win $1000? I do!
So slightly off my normal topics here, but this came in my googlereader today and I wanted to enter. So here goes!

The Cuttlebug Spot is having a contest - "The Journey to 1,000"! They are trying to reach 1,000 followers by the end of July and need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site, sign up as follower and complete a few easy steps and you could win a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops (www.CustomCrops.com)! GO NOW and check it out at www.TheCuttlebugSpot.com



Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER