my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
FINALLY!

Well, we're going out to a chinese restraunt for my mother in law's birthday tonight and i just had time to finish this kit i've been slaving over for about a week now. Well now i am proud to present to you "WINTER SWEATER." This kit reminds me of the sweaters you wear in the winter and has a fun, not only winter feel to it. Its a versatile kit as it has a few winter elements and is in blues and browns, yet most of the kit isn't actually winter themed and could be used for any kind of layout you could imagine. So without further ado here it is.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 4:39 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love this! Name suits it perfectly too.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the wintery feel of this kit. The ribbons with the buckles look fantastic!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER