my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
random nothings
so todays blog prompt is.... "Write for at least five minutes any words that come into your head. Forget punctuation, spelling, syntax, even meaning. If you get stuck, keep writing the last word you wrote until a new one comes."(thanks to digitalscrapbookplace for the prompt), and here goes.

why is bart simpson on the poster above my computer 3 times? it totally doesnt make sense, and seriously who is that baby with the freaky unibrow? aol sucks. i cant believe they have these crap ads on tv, 14.99 a month? youve got to be kidding me i use their cds as coasters. OMG i hate these daft energy helpline commercials, how on earth can that 40 year old woman pretend to be a little girl, she's 40 for goodness sakes. I should start a new kit but i'm at a loss totally at a loss. why is there a green elf in the poster? maybe that green would be good for a kit... hmmm. it looks like the gren on scruffys overalls. i love home improvement, its such a great show. i want a crown. i want a tiara. i want to be a princess. i wonder if my dinner will be ready soon? i need a diet coke buzz. i should really tidy this room. i need sugar, thats it, i need suagr. "hockey puck rattlesnake monkey monkey underpants" gosh i love gilmore girls, its sucha great show and alexis bledel is so pretty gosh i wish i was her i love her hair colour i wish my hair was that dark brown. how great would it be to be a tv star i'd love to be an actress. dang stage fright i'd so love to be on a tv show i wanna be on gilmore girls i wish i had more paper crafting stuff. oooh i wanna string popcorn and cranberries. that sounds fun.


okay, so a litle look into the random mind of me, it kinda always has stuff like that running around in it. maybe i'm psycho, maybe i'm a genius. who knows.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 11:24 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger ymA said…

    Green elf, stringing popcorn & cranberries.. I think you have Christmas on your thoughts -lol. Great idea for posting random thoughts. I will have to try that next time. Uh, after I have coffee.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Andrea Cox said…

    ROFL! This is too funny! We do these lil random thought posts on a forum I visit and they are so funny to read sometimes! Love it!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    LOL! I will not be doing this! It would just give my husband more reasons to call me crazy!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger mighty morphing mom said…

    This totally made me laugh! How are you doing waaay over there across the ocean? Hope all is well. Hope you get a crown! Hope to talk to you soon,
    Kristen@cdsu

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER