my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, October 15, 2006
Craziness...



I took an animal, mineral, vegetable quiz at gottapixel yesterday and i got this one wrong. If you look at it, it looks crazy like monkeys, but its a vegetable, i dont know why it looks like monkeys but i thought i'd share it.

I think its so crazy. Also, i saw this funny halloween comic as well and i found it funny so i also thought i'd share it.


Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 9:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER