my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, December 07, 2006
Things are going Well!
lol. okay, so this isnt normal for things to go well for me, it just doesnt usually happen. But lately i have been working my butt off helping to get our Scrap2Basics site off the ground. Everything is going far better than i imagined. This site is fabulous, full of great designers, talented scrappers, a good gallery and forum, with fun challenges and lots of crops in all time zones, and we want to cater to people from all over the world. When i visit digi sites, i notice that nearly everything is geared towards north americans, and that european and australian people cant seem to get to crops because theyre in the middle of the night. I have had this problem myself, so we decided to do a bunch at times that europeans could actually make it to. Don't Forget, Sundays at 3pm est, 8 pm greenwich mean time, is the Recipe crop with me and Jennifer Riggins, and at 4pm est, 9 pm greenwich mean time is the Milestone crop. With lots of fun, goodies, and great chat you're missing out if you dont show up. We have many challenges going on at all times, some weekly, some biweekly and the gallery is full of gorgeous layouts. Plus lots of chances to grab some really great free stuff. :D Our talented Designers include Heather Heinzer, Jennifer Riggins, Myself, Michelle Bowley, Scrapper's Anonymous, 4 cubs designs, and Austy25 (Claudia). We also have a great team of scrappers and challenge hosts. Even a forum for military families thats private for you to discuss everything you want with other military wives. This site is incredibly fun and vibrant, and I'm the featured Designer of December, and all my stuff is $3 dollars for the month of December. Come Join in the Fun! Also me and Jennifer Riggins have started a newsletter that will go out every friday, it will include new product releases, news, challenges, and even the odd exclusive freebie or coupon for the store! how cool is that? click Here to join the newsletter! Remember, this newsletter comes out only once a week unless there is something super special going on, and only myself and Jen are able to post in the group, so your inbox will not become crowded with replies and such, just the one email a week.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 2:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER