my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, November 02, 2006
haha. american youth summed up.
i just saw this and i thought, how funny, that pretty much sums up the youth of any country these days. If its politics they dont wanna know. Its quite sad in a way that we're going to be running the world some day. I know that i have no interest in politics and i'm sure a lot of people my age are the same way. well heres what made me think all this...


Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 4:29 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola I am pra here to know its blog and to give the congratulations for the prominence. I offer award station of the moon in poemas(cliq in the black stamp in the lateral of mine blog) and award Blog Perola of net with much affection. I invite to make the registration pra to be prominence ok? Kiss I adored to know you.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Photopassion said…

    Just wanted to leave you a "Hi" and a big thanks for letting me be guest CT-designer :)
    I´ve put your blog-link into my sidebar now.
    Your creations are fantastic and I will thank you very much for letting me play with them :))
    Hugs from Germany,
    Conny

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER