my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Some new products and a Freebie!
So i've been busy lately and came out with 3 new products! I've also come out with a freebie for all you guys out there :D

First of all i've got my 3 new products: My doodled flower, glitter, gemstone, and crumpled paper borders, in both Brights, and Pastels. Also my Doodlin' the Date set, hand doodled swirly days of the week, months, with numbers, and date endings like st, rd, nd, and th.


Now for the freebie. I have created this little set of valentine's doodles for you guys.

Please comment if you download this :D Also note... have a little look in the zip after. :D ;) i wont tell you whats in there but there might be something in there.

You can download it here

Labels: , , ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 11:35 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the cool freebie !!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Sara E said…

    those doodle borders are sooo cute

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the doodles and I LOVE those glitter flower borders

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the freebie and I LOVE those glitter flower borders

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Awesome new stuff!!! Great doodles!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you! (: ~ AJ

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger mighty morphing mom said…

    Oh what gorgeous doodly elements! And thanks for the freebie doodles, they look great!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger orachel said…

    Freebie is asking for a password to download? I'd love it if this is still available...dying to see what the 'surprise' inside is. Love the glitter doodles, by the way!

    If the freebie is still obtainable, please let me know when you email me for the designer tool freebie list (told you about it in the comments of your new freebie)...I'd love it if I can still get it. I'm dying for one of those doodle pads, but don't have one yet! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER