my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Wireless Routers... New Stereos... Technologically Impaired In Laws... You Get The Picture
So here i am, sneaking a minute to blog about how i just installed a wireless router for my technologically impaired in laws while my husband is downstairs hooking up the new surround sound system of his dreams (including massive tv) that he priced up, and is now installing for them and feeling extremely jealous. Lol. so i dont have a lot of time, but let me say this... Technology and Parents dont mix!!! And them asking us to price up the best system they can get with a hubby being a technology freak is a bad idea. its just made him want everything more and now he wont shut up about how his tv isnt as good, well ours is just fine. lol. i'll be back to blog later. ta ta peeps! ooh yeah, check out the downloads section in the gallery at scrap2basics, its only got a couple in now but there will be more, and one of my older kits is up there for free, it was one of my best sellers at DF when i was there. :D enjoy!

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 1:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    LOL, I now all about those technologically impaired relatives:)
    And your poor husband, just keep telling him, your is just fine:)

    Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger noee01 said…

    Sigh...boys and their toys, eh? lol! My inlaws have the fancy stero stuff too, and never use it anymore. Have a great weekend! (Where in BC are you from? I'm from BC too!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER