my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Gina Miller Style
so after getting thouroughly engrossed in Gina Miller's blog when i should have been cleaning I saw how she put her to do list on her blog. I thought that was a fabulous idea so i decided to do that myself... hopefully make me more likely to finish it.

1. Go to store and get some food for dinner for the next couple days as well as a storage bin for our clothes and washing machine powder. *DONE* I decided to brave the rain without an umbrella or a car and walk to the store with the dog. Worst mistake i EVER made! I came back soaked, he came back a black dog and was previously white... I had to bath him before i could even put away the groceries. Plus you try handling a very pull-y dog and a shopping cart all the way home... it is not an easy task.

2. Finish ironing all the dry clothes and put them away. *DONE*

3. Do all the dishes and tidy up the kitchen. *DONE*

4. Put the last load of laundry in the machine. *DONE*

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 10:58 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Wow, look at you! You did everything on your list. Maybe I should put mine on my blog too...a little motivation is nice!! :) Your Chicken Pie kit looks great too!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Monique said…

    Great idea putting you to do list on your blog and updating it as you go along! have a great day!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I think putting your to-do list on here is a great idea. i think i might start and hopefully it'll get my butt in gear too..

    good job on completing your list

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger 20Birds said…

    lol, you should look at Anna Benjamin's to-do list at paper moons, hers are so pretty. It is that getting dinner for more than day that i really need to work on.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great idea with the online checklist! And oh my do I feel bad for you with that walk to the store...what a mess huh? :-)

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger jennieb75 said…

    Congrats on getting the to-do list done!!!
    Question... I was looking at your dog LO that you showed me (I'm the one with the look alike dog!)... where did you get him? You're from Surrey I see (me too)...so I'm thinking that we might have dogs from the same family even (?siblings!)... how cool would that be!!! We got Capone from a place in White Rock (C. Taylor).
    Anyway... have a great day!
    Jennie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER