my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
The Search For Brian the Lion!
Well its been awhile since i blogged. I got the flu and didn't really feel much like blogging. lol. I'm not quite over it yet but i'm more or less back to normal activities, a little slower, but normal. Anyways, our baby (dog)'s grandmother bought him a stuffed lion. This lion has a real mane and tail made of wool bits, and a squeaker in his head, and his legs and arms are made of rope with a big knot at the end of each. Imagine how much joy this little lion brings to Scruffy. We've decided it can be his special occasion friend, since he has the tendency to tear things apart right away and we want to have something as a nice treat. So we put Brian the Lion onto the top shelf of the linen closet and Scruff definitly knows he's there. He can now open the linen closet door and tries to get brian out. Well Brian seemed to be laying on top of our clean sheets so when i changed the sheets Scruffy was insistent that Brian was within the sheets on the bed and did a thourough search to no avail. I have a lot of pictures but i scrapped 4 of them in this layout. Hope you all enjoy it :)


Full Credits are in my DST Gallery but i can say the alpha and those gorgeous ribbon flower things are by Blythe Evans at digital freebies.

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 8:07 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Such a cute LO! Sometimes it amazes me how smart dogs are! I don't even think my kids would think that way. LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER