my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, July 15, 2007
Win my Store!! FREE!!!
How bout a contest???? So i'm gonna give away my store. I'm gonna extend the deadline because i didn't blog about it before so i'm gonna extend the deadline to MONDAY JULY 16 AT MIDNIGHT PST. All you have to do is create a layout using my products and link it up either in my thread at dst or in the comments section of this post. My dog will then pick his favourite (he's very smart you know) and that person will win my ENTIRE SCRAP2BASICS store. That is 43 different products! So, what do you guys think of my new blog? I really like the more minimalist white with splashes of colour throughout... I was inspired by Shabby Princess' clean blog style and I felt the need for a change. I'm also kaboodling lately... So if you add my products to your kaboodle you may randomly be fixed up with somethin your wantin :) So go fill up those kaboodle lists and work on your layouts for the contest!

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 8:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The blog looks great, I love all your section headings.

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is awesome!!! I love the clean look too!!! ;)
    WOW!! your contest sounds great!!! ;)
    Huge hugs & kisses, Mariquita

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER