my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
When the Husband is away....
So today the husband has gone away for a conference and wont be home till Friday night! I get to make all the foods i like best for dinner, i'm making Rachael Ray inside out Bacon Cheeseburgers, Spinach and 3 cheese paninis and mexican refried bean/cheese/lettuce/tomato/sour cream roll ups. YUM. Plus at night i get to take up the whole bed and not have my husband stealing the covers. lol. But i'm sure by Friday i'll miss him and look forward to when he gets home. Then on the weekend we're going to see the Other Boleyn Girl, which i'm looking really forward to! I'm still sick with a really bad cough, i can barely leave the house because i get into such coughing fits that its really not easy so i'm working from home on my university work. I'm also getting near to finishing that collab with Flergs that i mentioned so that will be out soon! I just started a new book and its absolutely hilarious. The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy by Fiona Neill is just a great read. Its written well and any book where the first things talked about are a husband drinking his wifes contact lenses in the middle of the night, finding a half eaten cream egg thats been there so long its petrified, and coming nose to nose with a 1 inch long lightsabre that vanished when her toddler mounted a covert operation in his brother's bedroom and that never actually refers to the husband by name, just as "Husband on a short fuse" is fine by me. Its really great and i suggest it to anyone looking for a good funny read. So thats all for now, ta ta.

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 4:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Lisa Joy said…

    I hope you feel better. Coughs suck big time.
    I can't wait to see that kit you are working on.
    I tagged you on my blog. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER