my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, July 21, 2007
BUY MY STORE!!

Buy my Entire store for only $25!!!! TIME SENSITIVE OFFER: S2B closes down august 1 so get down to s2b and grab this while it lasts. Many oaks products are in this store as well and many products wont be migrated once it shuts down adn will be gone forever!!! so go grab this now! PLEASE!!!!

GET IT HERE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 9:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER