my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, July 21, 2007
Want to come to Tea with me??
So Want to come to tea?
















Come join us at Dragonflairestudios.com at 4pm EST for a nice little chat with prizes and challenges! hope to see you guys there :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 3:25 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger ymA said…

    Have a great tea party! And, thank you for the layout I saw while breezing the galleries today. I blogged about it =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER