my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I've been Tagged...
So dear sweet Lisa Joy tagged me... lol.

A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friend: Jen and Susanne
C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate Pudding Pie or Oreo Pie, other than that it has to be Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke/Coke Zero
E - Essential Item: Lipgloss
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Surrey, British Columbia
I – Indulgence(s): potato chips
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: none
L - Life is incomplete without: my family and my dog
M - Marriage Date: July 8, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 0
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias/Fears: spiders and creepy crawleys
Q - Favorite Quote: not sure
R- Reason to smile: Getting the Harry Potter Wii Game on Saturday
S - Season: Winter: i love snow
T- Tag Three: Susanne, Jen, and Blythe
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I could live off Kraft Dinner
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Opressor of animals
W - Worst Habit: i hate cleaning
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Kraft Dinner, Chinese Appetizers, Crispy Duck with pancakes, Oreos, Potato Chips, Mac and Cheese, mostly anything unhealthy
Z- Zodiac: aries

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER