my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
How bout a freebie?
How bout a freebie? I took my twirly whirly boy kit and created a two page spread quickpage set for ya :) theres 2 12x12 quickpages that go together to create your own two page spread :)



Link moved to sidebar freebies section
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 10:12 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger jennieb75 said…

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! Good luck on the new store opening in October... how exciting! I wish you tons of success with it!
    Cheers!

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love double page LO's. Great pages!

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Kirstie said…

    great qp thanks

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Maria said…

    Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE this! Thank you! Good luck with your new store.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Renata Pamplona said…

    Thanks for sharing your QP´s. They´re lovely.
    :)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Blythe said…

    Great freebie!!

    You rock!

    You've been nominated as a Rockin Blogger Girl!
    See my blog :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER