my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
In the Autumn Spirit!
Heya there,
lately its been rather cold, the leaves have been falling and its been windy and has distinctly felt like fall out. I've also gotten into a Tart Burning habit, yankee candle wax tarts that is. I went out and i wanted to get all the fall scents but the fall ones hadnt all come in yet, so i just got some normal scents, some christmas ones they had already come in, and the few autumn scents they had in. In all i got:

2 granny smith apple
2 christmas cookie (gosh that smells sooooooc good, lol)
2 autumn leaves
misseltoe
hollyberry
brown sugar and spice
pomegranate cider
mandarin cranberry
autumn wreath
cottage breeze
willow breeze
fresh linens

I was only going to get a couple but my hubby suprised me and gave a bunch of ones i had looked at to the cashier lady when i wasnt looking :) I think my favourite is Christmas Cookie, yes i know it isnt christmas but i burnt it anyways and it smells AMAZING!! totally calorie free alternative to baking actual cookies. Some i'm looking forward to getting are Harvest, Farmhouse Apple, Frosted Pumpkin, Shortbread Cookie, and all the halloween scents including Boo-Nilla as well as i really want a cute halloween tart burner, although i dont forsee us having the extra cash to splash out on a burner. lol. I just got the one i have from my mother in law, when she came back from greece she brought it, its actually an oil burner but i wasnt a fan of the scent of the oil that came with it so i thought it might work well with tarts and it works perfectly. Didnt hurt that like two christmases ago she gave us about 200 unscented tealights, i dont forsee us running out of them any time soon. lol. So along with my tarts, i have been totally getting into the autumn mood, i've gotten out my wool sweaters and wool coat, scarves, and gloves (which i've actually needed a couple times already) and i created this little Sampler for you guys :) I also have an autumn paper pack coming out soon which i'll preview for you guys below! I also made a glitter cardstock pack, which includes 5 colours each in 3 different glitter styles.

Here are the paper packs --




And heres your Sampler (Its been moved to the sidebar sampler section):


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , ,

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:24 PM  
21 Comments:
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Elaine Bittencourt said…

    hey Pamela! Love the colours you used on the papers!

    Wax Tarts! yummy! I will try to remember to get me some next time I go out! I have some oil that I burn from time to time, but mostly I forget to lit it up (from Body Shop, very nice ones).

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate to see summer end, but I love your mini! Thanks.

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Flora said…

    thanks for the gorgeous freebie im gonna add you to my blog:)

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Maria said…

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so pretty!! Thanks so much!!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much!!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger CathyK Designs said…

    Thank you so much for the pretty sampler!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your new paper packs and the freebie is just darling! I can't believe it is cool up there. We have just gotten out of triple digits here in Alabama! It will be toward the end of October and beginning of November before we get cool weather. Oh well, at least I can scrap pictures of cooler days! Thanks!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Thank you soo much for the gorgeous sampler!!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said…

    TY so very much for the lovely sampler!!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Lor said…

    Thank you so much for the sampler Pamela; it's beautiful! :)

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Peggie said…

    I love this. Thank you.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fall is here already?!! Okay - I can smell the apple pie baking, sigh, and I like these papers very much! Thank you for this very nice gift!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is lovely. Thank you.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the beautiful freebie. Have a nice day :)

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Thank you for the sampler! Love those colors! :)

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger LovelyMissKait said…

    Thanks for the super cute sampler!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much for the great sampler. Hard to think of Fall here, as where I live we are having our 31st day of temps over 110 degrees since June 1. OMG, Fall temps sound just wonderful. Thanks again.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you so much for your freebie...

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love this fall freebie. I wish we were feeling fall weather here where I am like you are there. It's still blazing hot. We've had the hottest summer on record for our state. ugh. I digress...THANKS for sharing your talent! Have a great weekend. Enjoy your Yankee tarts.

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Leiarph said…

    thank you so much for sharing this freebie.... I love these papers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER