my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, August 24, 2007
So.... I have spent the past few days laughing
So i saw this ebay auction through dst and this woman is such a witty writer. I laughed and laughed all the way through then by chance in the comments she listed her blog, of course i went over and i havent stopped reading yet, it all sounds hilarious from the outside, but i certainly wouldnt want to be living her life, at least i dont think i would. 6 kids??? i can barely handle my one toddler-esque dog! anyways, if you want to read for yourself you can head over to her blog HERE!

oh yeah and i'm thinkin of creatin a sampler for you guys in the near future :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 4:11 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    *lol* I read it a few days ago. I think you can find the link in nearly every german forum for parents *g*
    I didn't read her blog yet, but i added it to my faves :)

    Nicole

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger SarahG said…

    That is a Funnu Blog!! Thanks For Sharing :)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for sharing the blog, it was a hightlight of my morning - Dee

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER