my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Bamboo Fun!! can you believe it???
So today the hubby and i were going to go see the Other Boleyn Girl. he decided he needed some new ram for his computer so we stopped there first. He decided to get me some too, but found it would be cheaper to buy it online, so we didnt actually get me anything. Then we went for lunch and during lunch he asked me if we could just go home so he could play with his new ram and go see the movie later this week. i said no because i didnt have anything new to play with so i wanted to go see my movie. lol. He then decided to bribe me, so besides going to see the movie this week he also bought me a bamboo fun tablet so i'd have something to play with this afternoon! and i am in love! it came with artrage 2 and pse and lots of discounts on other software. It works like a dream and i'm super happy. Plus i still get to see my movie, so its a win win situation! yay!!!

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 2:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER