my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, August 07, 2007
New Stuffz comin soon!
So, with dst down i actually got my new stuff previewed and soon i'll actually get it uploaded :)

I created a set called Twirly Whirly Boy which i think you'll love. Its my first shot at boy stuff but i'm always told that everyone wants more boy stuff so despite it being outside my usual style i think its very cool. You can buy the following :

The papers



The Elements



The Alpha



or the entire thing as a COMBO PACK



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

posted by Pamela Gibson @ 9:08 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER