my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Saturday, March 15, 2008
New Avery Compatible Products!
I've decided to start creating Avery compatible products to match my products!! I've started off with my Girls Night In and Sugar and Spice packs.



Set includes 1 53215 tag file, 1 53213 border file, 1 53214 shapes file.

***Please note, set includes downloadable files to print with Avery scrapbooking products. No physical product is included.***

Created with Pamela Gibson products from the Sugar and Spice Collab.



Set includes 1 53215 tag file, 1 53213 border file, 1 53214 shapes file.

***Please note, set includes downloadable files to print with Avery scrapbooking products. No physical product is included.***

Created with Girls Night In paper pack.

Avery Sets $2.00 Each

Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 6:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    What a very cool idea! I've been wondering if this was possible and now I have a source. Thanks!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER