my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Monday, March 17, 2008
Brides and Birdies
First of all, might i say, i am IN LOVE with Miriam Lima's new kit, Garden Party. Its super cute, in great springy colours and so usable. Heres a layout i made with the kit.



Its made entirely with Garden Party except for the gems, which are from Miriam's Rainbow Gems set.

Next, i created some beautiful birdie brushes. I think they're super cute!!!



arent they super adorable??? They'll be going into store probably tomorrow so look forward to them. I just wanted to give a bit of a sneak peek because i love them soooo much!!!
Pamela Gibson
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 10:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER