my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Sunday, March 23, 2008
New Line: Canvas Prints *Free Sample*
I'm debuting my new line of Canvas Prints today! Each pack comes with 4 12x12 papers at 300dpi and look fabulous printed on canvas and hung in your home. Theres a free sample on my blog!





Here's a preview of the sample!! Click the image to go to my blog and download the sample!





Pamela Gibson
p.s. every word i write is my own oppinion no matter what the subject of the post. to see my disclosure policy scroll down and click the link at the bottom right.
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:45 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER